Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Introduction

Hello Everybody!,
My name is Stephen, and I am a 19 year old college student. I was this past June diagnosed with Celiac Disease (June '05), and have now decided to share any information I can find with the world! I am trying to make it easier for people with Celiac Disease, especially youths, to grapple with the limits that are placed upon us. Look back here soon for updates on some great gluten-free candy, snacks, restaurants, and tips.
Soon,
Stephen

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger jads said...

Can you please list all the types of Prego that are and are not GF?

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger teenageceliac said...

Yes, Jads, I will list that on Sunday. I will also be creating listings of candies and other assorted gluten-free goodies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home